Our Programs - Orlando Day Nursery
2013-2014 School Year
Orlando Day Nursery’s offers tuition discounts based on the poverty guidelines as set annually by the federal government’s Department of Health and Human Services. Poverty guidelines are based on all income received by everyone living in the household and adjusted by the number of people in the household.
Discount Eligibility Chart and Fees for Regular Students
- Tuition: $4,000 - Can be made in 10 payments of $400, first payment is due August 19th
- Kindergarten tuition is not discounted but we encourage you to apply for the Step Up for Student Scholarship which will cover the full cost of the kindergarten program except the registration fee for new students. If you have the Step Up for Student Scholarship, you will be required to sign the checks when they arrive.
Other Financial Policies
- Family Discount: Additional children in the same family receive a discount as outlined in the handbook.
- Fees are due Tuesday before you drop off your child (20th of month for kindergarten). Failure to pay tuition is voluntary withdrawal from our program.
- Late Pick-up: Late pick-up charges are $1 for each minute or portion thereof.
- Application Fee: $40, Non-Refundable.
- Supply/ Curriculum Fee: School year toddler to Pre-K $35 per student ($20 after Jan. 18), Kindergarten $335 per student. Additional summer camp fee $15 per student all ages. Supply fee includes one ODN shirt. Additional shirts can be purchased for a nominal fee.
- 4C: All parents who pay the lowest fee must apply to 4C for government subsidy. (4CFlorida.org)
- Withdrawal without Notice: Fee equal to two weeks tuition.
- Late Pick-up fees will be applied to VPK only children who are not picked up within 15 minutes after the end of VPK. No other fees will be applied to VPK only children.
Licensed by the State of Florida - # C09OR158
Orlando Day Nursery Association, Inc.
626 Lake Dot Circle
Orlando, FL 32801
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 6:00pm